1.0 Scope Of Policy
2.0 What Information We Collect and Use
• We receive and store information that you voluntarily provide when using the Websites and the Services. For example, when you subscribe to our Services, we require you to provide personal information including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, company affiliation, and other basic contact information. You may also provide additional personal information to us when you voluntarily communicate with us, such as when you request information, register for email updates or listen to a webcast, submit an application for employment, or when you post information to the user content portion of the Websites.
• In addition to the information you voluntarily provide to us, we automatically record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address (the Internet address of your PC), your computer’s name, the type and version of your web browser, the Internet addresses of the sites from which you access the Websites (referring addresses) and other generally-accepted log information. We may also record the presence of GD Technos software or other third party software on your computer, page views (hit counts) and other statistical and tracking information, which are aggregated with website utilization information from other users in order to understand how our Websites are being used. One or more of the above activities may also be carried out by third parties we have engaged to host certain portions or functions of or otherwise render services in connection with our Websites, such as resume submission, or operating a webcast on our behalf.
• While accessing and operating a GD Technos product, the GD Technos software may record general statistical and tracking information, such as the date and time a client accesses his or her product and the time spent using it. The GD Technos software transfers this information to GD Technos’s servers, and such information is used exclusively for internal resource management purposes.
• Referring Sites. Websites that contain links to our Websites are known as “referring sites.” When you enter our Websites from a referring site, we automatically collect information that identifies the referring site and use this information to analyze which third party services send visitors to our Websites and to present appropriate content to our potential customers. GD Technos tabulates referrer information on an aggregate basis to identify Web sites trends and traffic patterns.
3.0 What We Do With Information We Collect and Use.
• Third Party Service Providers and Vendors. We share your personally identifiable information with third parties with whom we contract to:
(i)distribute information relating to our Websites or Services,
(ii) maintain email alerts list and fulfill requests submitted via the Websites,
(iii) host certain portions or functions of our Websites (such as resume submission or operating a webcast on our behalf), and/or
(iv) provide technical or professional services to us.
• Legal Compliance and Protection of Rights. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties, including law enforcement agencies or others to the extent appropriate to comply with legal requirements; to cooperate in a judicial or other legal proceeding; if we believe that you have harmed, or interfered with (or will imminently harm or interfere with) other GD Technos users or anyone else; to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions or other contractual commitments; or to assert, defend, or protect our rights or property or the rights, property, health or safety of our users or other persons. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information we will attempt to notify you via the email address you supplied during the registration within the reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request, unless such notification is not permitted.
• Business Transactions. We may disclose personal information to third parties in connection with a potential or actual transaction or proceeding involving a transfer of some or all of the businesses or assets to which the information pertains.
4.0 Access, Changing or Removing Personal Information.
You may update or request that we delete information that we maintain about you by sending a request to the address provided in Section 9 below, in which case we will update or remove your personally identifiable information from our databases, except as necessary for billing and routine data archiving.
5.0 Communications To our Users.
Periodically, GD Technos will send news and information to parties who have expressed interest in GD Technos. We also may send these updates to persons who submit a request for information via email on our Websites, register to receive email alerts or register to listen to a webcast offered through the Websites. We may engage a third party to distribute such information and updates or operate such webcast on our behalf, which would require us to share your contact information. You can stop receiving these communications by sending an email request to the address listed in Section 9 below. As an alternative, you may write to us with your request, at the mailing address set forth in Section 9.
6.0 Security of Personally Identifiable Information.
GD Technos maintains controls to protect the information you provide us. GD Technos limits access to databases containing personally identifiable information to employees who have a need to access the information. We have put in place security systems designed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information you provide to us. These systems are structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing this information. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, however, we cannot assure that the information you provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
7.0 Links To Other Sites.
The Websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties not affiliated with GD Technos. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by GD Technos of those sites. We have not reviewed the sites linked to the Websites and are not responsible for the data-handling practices of any such sites.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Services and GD Technos does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will attempt to delete this information from our databases, subject to any technical limitations on our ability to do so.
9.0 Notification Of Changes.
10.0 Your Consent.
11.0 Contact US.
You may contact us by email or traditional mail at the following addresses: By postal mail:
Near Rotary Club, Anjilipalam Road,
Cherthala, Kerala, India 688524
In the event, you access websites operated by GD Technos such as, but not limited to the www.firstcharting.com websites (collectively the “GD Technos Websites”) as well as any other websites GD Technos Desktop Solutions may launch from time to time the following additional provisions shall apply.
What Information We Collect and Use
In addition to the information set forth in Section 2 above, GD Technos collects information from users at different points on our GD Technos Websites and through our software, as follows:
In order to subscribe to GD Technos products and services, we require that you complete a registration form. This form may ask for contact information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, fax number and other basic contact information (“Registration Information”). After submitting your Registration Information, you can view and modify this information within the self-maintenance area of the GD Technos Websites. You agree to notify GD Technos of any change to your billing address within thirty (30) days of such change.
2. Orders and Requests:
When you subscribe to a GD Technos product or service, we request the appropriate billing information on our order form. This information includes your credit card number, expiration date and billing address (“Order Information”). Order Information is kept with your Registration Information in a database and will be retained for future purchases.
GD Technos may enter into agreements with other companies that market software or services that either function similarly to GD Technos software or that enhance or extend GD Technos’s functionality. Some of these may be third-party products that may utilize components of GD Technos software. Under the terms of these agreements, we may be required to collect information about your sessions and your use of these third-party products and share this information with these third parties.
4. Third Party Advertising Companies:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our GD Technos Websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
6. Access to Information:
If you are a resident of Australia, on request, we will provide you with access to personal information that we hold about you collected when you visit our Website or use our Services (unless there is an exception that applies under Australian privacy laws, such as where we have a legal duty of confidentiality). Your request to obtain access will be dealt with in a reasonable time. We may recover from you the reasonable cost of providing you with access.
What We Do with Information We Collect and Use
In general, except as provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent or allow you to decline to permit the disclosure. There are, however, some limited circumstances, in addition to those set forth in section 3 above, in which we may need to disclose personally identifiable information about a user without express consent, including, but not limited to, the circumstances set forth below:
1. GD Technos Website Vendors:
We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf, such providing customer service, sending print and electronic mail, processing credit card payments, or other functions necessary to our business. In order to allow these companies to perform their obligations, we may need to share your personally identifiable information with them. However, we will provide these companies with only that information necessary to perform their functions on our behalf, and we will not allow them to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
3. GD Technos Publishers and Merchants:
4. Required by Law:
GD Technos will reveal your personally identifiable information, to the extent we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information we will attempt to notify you via the email address you supplied during registration within a reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request, unless such notification is not permitted.
Changing or Removing Personal Information; Opting Out
• Communications to Our Users
1. GD Technos :
GD Technos sends emails and/or postal mailings to new subscribers and to provide to existing subscribers information regarding their specific GD Technos products. Periodically, GD Technos will send news and information to subscribers and other parties who have expressed interest in GD Technos and its products. You can opt out of receiving these promotional communications through the Self-Maintenance area of our Websites. For so long as you use GD Technos products and services or otherwise maintain a business relationship with GD Technos; however, you may not opt out of receiving communications from GD Technos relating specifically to those products and services or business relationship.
2. Third Parties :
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
GD Technos maintains controls to protect the financial information you provide us, including credit card details, during the product purchase process. These controls include: (1) the use of SSL encryption to safeguard information when transmitted from your web browser to GD Technos;
(2) the logical authentication security within the databases that store customers’ credit card numbers; and
(3) use of encryption of credit card numbers.
Relationship to Website Terms and Conditions
Near Rotary Club, Anjilipalam Road,
Cherthala, Kerala, India 688524